Thursday, February 3, 2011

6 Days

I missed something like 6 days.. So now I get to catch up. Sorry.
1. A photo of something that makes me happy.
This is Batman. (: This photo was taken at a bonfire Friday, January 28th. I absolutely love it. (:


2. Something I crave a lot.
Frozen yogurt!! Oh, yay.. This one looks like it's from Yogurtland- which is my personal fave for froyo(in case you wanna score points..).

3. What's in my purse?
School stuff, mostly! Deodorant, pencils, makeup, a waterbottle, my planner.. Oh, and baby wipes. Yep, you read right, baby wipes. (:

4. A photo of something that means a lot to me.
Mine & Batman's feet (: I'm showing off my supportive Argyle socks. We were waiting for my keys to be delivered. He took this picture all on his own, and I love it. How is this something that means a lot to me, you may ask? It's the little things. Finding an opportunity in a somewhat smelly situation. He took this picture, and I thought it was absolutely adorable. I love this. It means the world to me that he thinks this stuff is important, that he looked at our feet resting on the same chair and thought, "Hey, I should take a picture of that!"

5. A photo of somewhere I've been to.
Here's a few pictures from my cruise. I love them all. (:
I don't want to totally overwhelm you, so I'll leave it at that. (:


6. A picture of me last year and now and how have I changed since then?
This is October 2009. My hair is longer, my room is different. I'm happier. I believe in life. I have no idea what else to say. (:
So this post is probably finished now! Thanks for putting up with my procrastinating nature.. Was that grammatically correct? Anyway, I love you!! :D
PS, my philosophy:
"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you will never walk alone. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Never throw out anyone."
-Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment