Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Too busy to blog?

Never!
Life has gotten pretty topsy-turvy on me lately- but in a very, very good way. I find myself with less and less time for reflection, with more and more to reflect upon! It seems a little backwards, but honestly, I'm loving it. I love love love this day, this moment, right here. I've got a car! (For those of you that know me, this is huge.) I can't believe how much easier life got the moment that car was registered, drivable, mine. I don't have to find a way to work anymore, I can drive my friends around, I don't have to borrow from my mom! The independence that came with my car is unbelievable. It's so refreshing to feel like I'm my own person. Things finally seem to be going in the right direction, and it's positively wonderful. I feel strong, confident, sure of myself. I haven't felt this way in a long time.
I always say attitude is everything, but I don't think I was taking my own advice. And I should have been! The more I think about the good things in my life, the better I feel. Sure, life's not perfect, but who cares?! It's not supposed to be!!! And again, I love it. Lovelovelove it. Carpe diem, carpe noctem. Sieze the day, sieze the night. I'm siezin like crazy, baby. (; It's hard to believe my entire outlook on life has turned around in such a short time. I thank God every single day for what he's given me.
Me and my light up backpack, walkin through the parking lot, loving the sunshine and smell of fresh cut grass. That's my moment. Lisette next to me, school behind me, and a beautiful, unknowable future ahead of me. What could be better than that? (Except sharing it with all of you, of course!)
Carpe diem, carpe noctem.
Xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment