Friday, March 4, 2011

Finishing the 30 day challenge..

A little late, for sure.
An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc) that means something to me.
- A song that makes me cry (or nearly)
- A drawing that I have done.
- A photograph of myself today + three good things that have happened in the past 31 days


Art piece:
Okay, I just spent like 20 minutes trying to decide what to give you.. And I've got nothing. So.. I love art. I am obsessed with arts festivals, museums, and just plain pretty pictures. I love fun designs, awesome crafts, funky music, the works. I will really try and think of something specific to put up, but my range is so broad, I just don't think it's going to happen.


A song that makes me cry:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqfLVDIZcP8


A drawing that I have done:

I am NOT obsessed with starbucks!!... Okay, maybe I am. But I'm okay with that.


A Photograph of myself today and 3 good things:

This was actually last night, but I figure it's close enough. 3 good things..
1. I finished Pride & Prejudice!!
2. I have been dancing every single Monday & Thursday since I finished training at work.
3. The super cute guy from Studio asked for my number!!




So there's me finished. The challenge is OVA!!! Even if it took a lot longer than 30 days, I'm proud of myself. I hope I haven't bored you to death, and that maybe you've learned at least something interesting! Much love to you all. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment