Monday, October 31, 2011

First "write or die"



There is this truly incredible website here. Pretty much, say I want to write this many words in this much time.. And it opens a new window so you can. There are badges you can put on your websites, and there are red lights and scary noises when you're stuck. Super motivational to keep writing. (: Just in time for NaNoWriMo- which starts in less than 2 hours!!


"Sometimes I simply can't believe the situations I find myself in. Take this morning, for instance. I was just minding my own business, when, bam! A moose hits me in the head. No, not a real, live, angry one. Just a stuffed moose. A plain old thing. It was crazy! I have no idea where the thing came from. There was nothing special about the moose that I could see. It was plain and simple, if a little ratty. The stitching around one of the antlers was coming loose, and it had definitely been worn down. But like I said, nothing special that I could see. At least, until I turned it over."





got soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment