Saturday, January 22, 2011

A photo of an animal I'd love to keep as a pet. AND A song to match my mood, and why.

Okay, I was a slacker yesterday. And I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me? To make up for it, I'm doing todays and yesterdays in one post. (:
So first, the animal.. Seriously, I do NOT want any pets! I have a cat, and as some of you know, I think that was a mistake. I am a college student, with friends, a boyfriend, a job, a life. I just don't have time for an animal. So that one was pretty easy. (:
A song to match my mood... (*:
Smile- Uncle Kracker
That song is pretty much always stuck in my head lately. (: Also..
The Way I Am- Ingrid Michaelson
That one gets stuck pretty quick, too. (: I love this music! Happy, smushy, lovey-dovey music. Thanks to Batman. (;
I guess that's all for today. Love you all, and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment