Monday, February 7, 2011

Something I could never get tired of doing.

Dancing. Oh my, dancing for sure. I love it. I looooovelovelove it. I love going country dancing at Studio, modern dancing and ballroom at school, and dancing around the aisles at the grocery store. I love dancing while I'm getting ready in the morning, getting ready for bed, and walking to the break room at work. I just LOVE to dance. And if you know me AT ALL, you know this is true. I can't hold my soul still.
I love to move. I love to feel the electricity through my whole body, fingertips to toes, inside and out, all over the place. Dancing is the most beautiful, pure thing I could ever do. It's the true expression of myself. I feel so fulfilled when I'm dancing, it's absolutely absurd. And there's nothing I would rather do every day for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment