Thursday, February 3, 2011

A TV show I'm currently addicted to. & Something I don't leave the house without!

I missed another day, darn it!! So you get another twofer. (:
I am consistently addicted to Supernatural and House. I can't get enough, ever!! If you've never seen either, I strongly suggest both. They are fantastic. (:
And I never leave the house without.. Well, myself! I would say my phone, but there's occasions when I leave it behind. Same with my purse, and even shoes now and then. But I'd like to think I don't leave without some sort of plan, or a sense of self. Something noble and awesome. (:
Who knows where I'm going with this? I'm just happy! So today, I won't be leaving the house without a smile. :D

PS!! I did this DAYS ago, but apparently I forgot to publish it.. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment