Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My List!!

Okay, so this is my list. Well, what I have so far, anyway. (:


  • See "Avenue Q"
  • Read every Dean Koontz book possible
  • Learn all about Tim Burton's movies and see them!
  • Learn all about Johnny Depp's movies and see them!
  • Volunteer at a homeless shelter
  • Volunteer at an animal shelter
  • Travel to another country
  • Travel to another continent
  • Learn about my community
  • Kiss someone in the pouring rain
  • Spend extensive time alone in California
  • Go on an extremely romantic all-day date
  • Flirt with a handsome stranger
  • Wear a fancy dress doing a mundane activity(groceries?)
  • Tour a vineyard
  • Finish writing a book
  • Shop at the D.I.
  • Don't watch t.v. for a whole week
  • Go out dancing
  • Fall in love- and show him!
  • Buy flowers for a guy
  • Donate blood
  • Submit a video to America's Funniest (AFV)
  • Do something nice for a stranger
  • Completely finish a coloring book
  • Go on a cruise
  • Have an adventure!
  • Go skydiving

So that is currently my list. I'm sure it will get longer, knowing me. But there is one thing I can cross off, and things that will be crossed off much sooner than anticipated!!!! :D


Stikethrough:
Go skydiving.
That is right! I went skydiving! iFly down in Ogden. It was so amazing! Definitely a great experience, and one I wouldn't mind repeating!!!


And that's all for now. Ta!

2 comments:

  1. it makes me sad how u and james and rachel takes u guys to all these amazing places and i like never see u, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ): Makes me sad too. I kinda sorta miss your crazy face!

    ReplyDelete