Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's your flava, babay what's your flava?

Better than sex cake... Yeeaaahhh.. Pretty much the best freakin stuff EVER. Thank yooou Maureen! :D :D :D
Aaaaand... ACTION!!!
...
.....
.......
Or not. No action for moi. Laaame. I am SO ready for an adventure!!!
Oh oh oh!! I got two phone calls today from an "unavailable" number.. They never said a word. Think it could be the beginning of an adventure? Only time will tell!! O:=
Le bus decided to detour to a completely different route through construction without telling me. Totally rude, right? I could not believe it. Thank goodness I was able to find another ride. After last night, I was not in the mood to walk to work!
What happened last night you ask? Well, I'll tell you.
We went to see Robin Hood (phenomenal) and got home kinda late. I don't think Izzy was very happy, because he got rather spastic. So I locked him up in his kennel. He was not going to let me leave him there all night, oh no, not that delightful specimen of royalty. So he banged against the door of his kennel. And Coby was inflicting some unimaginable form of torture on Oscar in the next room, so no solace could be found by turning that direction, as the poor pup was whining piteously. So eventually I took my comforter downstairs and slept on the couch. Lame.
So, needless to say, I was tired. Hopefully Mr. Izzers will let me sleep tonight..
Speaking of sleep, I think it's about time for a reunion with my old friend.
I think I shall return soon!
Goodnight. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment